BUILDING YOUR REQUEST
- Add desired item(s) to your cart to build your request.
- After you have finished adding items, view your shopping cart. From this page, you can update your cart if needed (adjust quantities or remove items).
- Click the GET QUOTE button to continue.
FILLING OUT THE FORM
- A pop-up form will appear to request additional information regarding contact emails and billing information. Mandatory fields are noted with an asterisk (*).
- Selecting your Billing State will cause a Billing Organization list to generate below. Please begin typing your billing organization name or address into this field to find the appropriate Billing Organization from the list (list will narrow by using keywords or address details). If your organization does not appear on this list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please note, at this time we are only requesting specific shipping address information at the time the order is placed. If you require your quote to reference a specific shipping address prior to checkout, please request this in the special instructions section when submitting your request.
- If you have any specific instructions or requests at the time you are submitting your quote request, please utilize the Special requests or instructions for the quotes team at Pioneer Valley Books section. This section can be used to notify us of deadlines, grant information, budget limits, shipping address information, etc.
- After submitting your request, you will be redirected to a confirmation page on the website.
REVIEWING YOUR QUOTE
- Once your quote has been created, you will receive an email containing a link to access and review your quote.
- To request a change to your quote, please click the REQUEST CHANGES button to ask for any required updates or adjustments. Please do not reply to the quote link email. An updated quote will be sent to you in an email with a link to the revised quote.
MOVING FORWARD WITH YOUR PURCHASE
- When you are ready to move your quote forward for purchasing, please click APPROVE AND SEND TO SCHOOL ADMIN.
- This form will pre-populate with the initial email provided for the School Admin contact. If you need to adjust this information, you can do so at this stage (if you will be the person responsible for placing the order, you are allowed to enter your email in the School Admin field to continue).
- The designated School Admin contact will receive a link to the quote and can request changes or choose to checkout online using the quote.
CHECKING OUT ONLINE
- Checkout options include paying with a credit card or providing a purchase order number to place your order. If you provide a purchase order number, our team will reach out to request a copy of this document for processing of your order.
Please note, state sales and use tax will appear on all online orders (where applicable) regardless of exemption status as exemptions cannot be verified through our online shopping system. All orders will be reviewed for tax exempt eligibility and processed accordingly.
If you are a tax exempt entity, include organization name and exempt number in the TAX EXEMPT INFORMATION box in your shopping cart.
HELPER TOOLS DEFINED
⍰ School Admin: Purchasing agent or person responsible for completing order and submitting payment information.
⍰ Billing State: State location of your billing organization. If your school/district is located outside of the US (Canada & International), please email email@example.com for assistance with your quote request.
⍰ Billing Organization: Organization responsible for payment of invoice after order is placed. If your organization does not appear on this list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.